DJ Swang

Dedicated to the true art form. We are about the music and all that come with it. Best from back in the day, Present, and Future.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Joey Fatts announces collab project with 9th Wonder

Coming off the third chapter of his Chipper Jones mixtape series, Long Beach MC/Producer Joey Fatts and his "Million $ Dreams" reveals to Billboard that he and 9th Wonder have a project in the works.

"I’m dropping a project with 9th Wonder in the next year. Lately, I’ve sat down and been building my sound. I’m going to produce a lot more on my future projects. I’ve been working on a lot of beats for other artists."

"9th gives me good life lessons as a man. He’s someone I look up to, as an established African American man. He’s not looking for all the light. He just loves music and enjoys being able to provide; that’s why I like working with 9th."

Check out his new mixtape Chipper Jones III!

No comments:

Post a Comment