DJ Swang

Dedicated to the true art form. We are about the music and all that come with it. Best from back in the day, Present, and Future.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Birthright by Sydney Addae

Sydney Addae weaves an interesting story. With plenty of twists and turns along the way. I wasn't convinced when I read the preview that a werewolf and human paranormal romance would be interesting. I mean after twilight isn't this been a little over done. But Sydney gave me an adult characters that were relatable and root worthy with a more than interesting twist.


The characters we're strong willed and at times more than a little stubborn. But I'm used to reading books about teenagers and college students.Jasmine, the main character, was in her 30's. And as adult  her fears and wants and ambition was much like my own. Her grown sons were loyal ( and did i mention hot hot hot). And let's not forget Silas. Well you'll have to read about Silas I wouldn't want to ruin other for you( hint: hot times 10).


I was a little disappointed  at the length the first book. Didn't seem nearly long enough until I discovered that it's one in a six part series. But It was free through the Barnes and Noble app Nook. So it was a really good start. It was fast paced and didn't get overly bogged down with details( like the wind as soft as a ribbon on a butterfly's wings...huh like get to the point already.) but the grown up parts were explicit and tantalizing( gonna get dirty). I'd recommend to a weekend reader. Give it a try. Free, fast paced and fun. What more could you want.

I'll be scarfing down the rest of the series this week and maybe next and I'll let you all know how it goes. But I hope you join me because this was a he'll of a hot first story and I know 2-6 won't disappoint.



Birthright
Sydney Addae
127 pages
Published May 1, 2013
La Patron series
Paranormal romance
2940046006018
To Get Your Free Birthright By Sydney Addae From Barnes And Nobles
For More Reviews On Amazing Book Like This

No comments:

Post a Comment