DJ Swang

Dedicated to the true art form. We are about the music and all that come with it. Best from back in the day, Present, and Future.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hittin It Out The Park Allison Hobbs & Karen E. Quinones Miller

Smart, fast paced and hot. Not even sure how romantic this really was but man did it keep me 
on my toes. Cheryl Randy and Sexy Sanchez ( yes that was her name) have the most dynamic 
fight over a man I have ever seen. And you won't believe what else the have in common from 
the moment they meet (it's damn right scandalous). All in the name of Randy Alston a too 
country top paid baseball player. Super short and as I was reading and watching the pages tick 
by I realized there weren't nearly enough pages for what needed to happen to wrap it up. And 
guess what? It isn't ( Dont You Hate That) . 

Allison Hobbs just has me on the edge of my seat with a pregnancy, a long lost daughter and a 
baseball career all up in the air. And sadly because this book just released in January the 
sequel is in the works. What is up with me and picking books like this ugh.
I really enjoyed this book with its feisty female characters ( women not afraid to throw punches)  and the drama that happened and the devious and cunning plans in the works.  This was super enjoyable and super short getting straight  to the point without too many details or over explanations ( too short in my opinion  227 pgs) but man I am going to be on the look out for this author now.



Hittin' It Out Of The Park
 Allison Hobbs &  Karen E. Quinones Miller 

March 31, 2015

 9781593096106





No comments:

Post a Comment